- Get the best from NHS services
- Before You Book an Appointment
- Minor Ailments – Your Local Pharmacy Can Help
Login to book your appointment
You can contact us three different ways:
- Call us. Please bear in mind that waiting times in the call queue are longer between 8am and 10am, particularly on Monday mornings.
- Use our PATCHs tool. Available from the surgery website, you can use this to request a phone consultation with a GP, or request a repeat prescription, or other admin request. The tool has self-help guides in it and helps the practice by collecting a history in advance of you speaking to the GP
- Walk in. If you have a general question, you can pop in. Please note that we are not able to book an appointment on the spot if you walk in because we need to maintain social distancing in the waiting room. If you need an appointment, please call us, or use eConsult.
Cancel an Appointment
It is important that you inform the reception staff if you are unable to attend your appointment, this will allow that appointment to be offered to another patient. If you fail to notify the Practice that you are unable to attend, you will be sent a letter informing you that you have defaulted from your appointment. Persistent defaulters maybe removed from the list.
You can also complete our appointment cancellation notification request form. This can only be used if your appointment has been arranged for more than 24 hours in advance. (excluding weekends and public holidays). You can also text to cancel your appointment.