Getting your feedback – Virtual Patient Panel
We’re always looking for feedback and we do this in various different ways:
- We ask people who visit the surgery and also review all feedback, positive and negative
- We ask staff to tell us what patients like and don’t like
- We use paper questionnaires in the surgery
- We carry out text message campaigns which is what we call our Virtual Patient Panel. Depending on what the topic is, we select a sample of people to text message who are relevant. We do this occasionally so that it is not annoying, and you can tell us to stop at any time. Text messages are a quick and easy way for us to get feedback from a wide range of people about specific aspects of our service, and your experience
- You can also join our Facebook Patient Group. You’ll find the link at the bottom of the website. We use it to communicate general health promotion messages and information about any changes to NHS services locally
If you want to get more involved in shaping our services, please check out the page for our Patient Reference Group.